- the 175th birthday celebration package.
The Wilhelm-Busch-Museum has an unrivalled Wilhelm-Busch collection and an impressive international collection of satiric art from over four centuries. Therewith, it is internationally renowned as the German Museum for Caricatures and Social Criticism Prints. Since its beginning in 1930, the Wilhelm Society has collected an outstanding collection of the works of Wilhelm Busch. These include 335 oil paintings, 1,200 drawings of nature, 50 picture stories, 896 letters and 193 prose and poetry scripts. This is more than two thirds of the artists complete works, making it the most comprehensive and significant Wilhelm-Busch collections.
Tuesday to Friday: 11 am – 5 pm
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 11 am – 6 pm
Closed on the 24 and 31 December
Guided Tours: Sundays at 11.30 am, or per request
Our cultural package includes:
- Two overnights in a double room including a comprehensive breakfast buffet
- An entrance ticket per person for the Wilhelm-Busch-Museum
- A 3-course menu per person in our restaurant LUISE
- Complimentary use of the Fitness and Wellness area (excluding massages)
This special offer is available per request and is subject to availability on all weekends. Arrival day is Friday and departure day is Sunday. Extended days are possible per request. All prices include taxes and service charges.
- not available
- limited available
|Rooms||Duration||1 Person||2 persons|
|Package||2 Days||ex 235.50 EUR||ex 323.00 EUR|