Experience Hanover, the capital city of Lower Saxony; discover one of the most beautiful parks in Europe. The royal gardens at Herrenhausen open the gates for you! The parks offer a mixture from the Baroque in French style via the English landscape garden to the botanical garden. Stroll through the rose garden, try to conquer the labyrinth or marvel at the colours of the Niki-de-Saint Phalle grotto. For orchid lovers, it is worth paying a visit to the biggest orchid collection of Europe. The gardens can be easily reached by tram and, with your Hanover Tourism Card, you can travel free of charge all weekend. In the evening, let us spoil you like royalty. Our chef will create a 3-course-meal for you. In order to discover more from Hanover, you will find the city guide book “Hanover in 3 Tagen” in your room. We are, of course, available for you if you have any questions.
The following list shows what is included in the weekend:
- two nights in a double room
- breakfast from the generous buffet
- 3-course-meal including aperitif, accompanying wine as well as a bottle of water 0.75 l
- Entrance tickets to the royal gardens at Herrenhausen
- A Hanover tourism card (3 days)
- A Hanover city guide book “Hanover in 3 Tagen”
- Use of the fitness and recreational areas free of charge (except massages)
Price per person in DZ: €137.00
This offer is valid on request on all weekends depending on availability. Arrival Friday – departure Sunday.
A prolongation is possible on request.
All prices are including tax and service
- not available
- limited available
|Rooms||Duration||1 Person||2 persons|
|Package||2 Days||ex 260.50 EUR||ex 363.00 EUR|