The Wilhelm-Busch-Museum has an unrivalled Wilhelm-Busch collection and an impressive international collection of satiric art from over four centuries. Therewith, it is internationally renowned as the German Museum for Caricatures and Social Criticism Prints.
Enjoy a great weekend in the capital city of Lower Saxony!
Our “Wilhelm Busch” includes:
- 2 overnights in a single or double room
- daily breakfast buffet
- a 3-course-meal per person in our restaurant
- an entrance ticket per person for the Wilhelm-Busch-Museum
- a Hanover tourism card (3 days) for your stay
- a little surprise
- the use of the fitness- and wellness area (excluding massages)
Price per person in a double room from: € 161,50
Price per person in a single room from: € 235,50
Additionally, you can contact our reservations team by phone under +49 511/3044 840 or via E-Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.