1. Do I have to pay online?
- No, in normal cases you have to pay at check out. Please be aware of our special restrictions for the Early Bird Rate and due to fair periods.
2. Do I need a credit card form my reservation?
- No, on many dates you do not need a credit card to reserve your room. Your reservation will be hold until 6.00 pm on the day of arrival. On dates where we only accept guaranteed reservations you can transfer a deposit payment to guarantee your reservation.
3. What is a standard booking?
- The room will be kept open for you until 6.00 pm on the day of arrival. After 6.00 pm the reservation will be canceled automatically and free of charge. There is then no longer entitled to the room / rooms.
4. What is a guaranteed reservation?
- By providing your credit card number booking is guaranteed and we keep the room / rooms all night for you. A free cancellation of the reservation is possible until 6.00 pm on the day of arrival (except special rates, period of fair). In the event of non-arrival or cancellation after 6.00 pm on the day of arrival, the hotel reserves the right to charge 90% per night and room.
5. Where can I park my car?
- The hotel offers 80 parking spaces which are available at an additional cost of EUR 12.00 per day.
6. Which credit cards are accepted in the hotel?
- We accept American Express, Visa, MasterCard/Euro Card, JCB and Diners Club. Of course you can also pay by debit card or cash.
7. Is it possible to put an extra bed / baby cot in the room?
- Yes, it is possible to put an extra bed / baby cot in our Superior und Deluxe Double Rooms at an additional cost of EUR 50.00 per day. Children up to 12 years stay free in parents room.
8. What is the cancellation deadline for reservation made via the official website of the hotel?
- Unless stated otherwise, a cancellation free of charge is possible until 6.00 pm on arrival day.
9. What are the times for check-in and check-out?
- Check in time is 3.00 pm, check out time is 11.00 am. A late check-out until 4.00 pm is available upon request. We will be charging a surcharge of EUR 60,00 per room.
10. Are there smoking and non-smoking rooms in the hotel?
- Yes, we do have smoking as well as non-smoking rooms. Please let us know your preferences at time of booking. On top of that we do have a smoking lounge. Otherwise there is a ban on smoking anywhere in the hotel.
11. Are pets allowed?
- Yes, you may of course bring your pets with you. Per stay we will be charging a surcharge of EUR 12.00 per day.
12. Is breakfast included in the room rates?
- No, our rich buffet breakfast will be charged with EUR 20.00 per person and day additional (except packages and special rates).
13. At what time can I have breakfast in the hotel?
- Our buffet breakfast starts weekdays at 6.30 am until 10.00 am. On weekends and holidays the breakfast buffet starts at 7.00 am until 11.00 am.
14. What is the Early Bird Rate?
- With a long-term travel planning increases the anticipation, because the Early Bird standing on the sunny side. Give us planning security, we will treat a great discount. Consider as early as possible when your will visit us and save you money with early booking discount. When booking at least 14 days in advance we offer you a 10% discount on daily rate. Cancellations are not possible.
15. Does the hotel have free WiFi?
- Yes, in the room area and public areas of the hotel WiFi is free of charge.